javascript - augular-ui-router state will not match with query parameter -


I'm stuck.

I can not find UI router for Angiians to match any state with query parameters, but my other situation is working properly with query parameters.

Here is the problem situation.

$ stateProvider.state ({name: 'sources-show', url: '^ / source / {id: [0- 9] +} /: key; page and channel', Controller: ctrlFunc, templateUrl: 'boards.show'});

The following URLs will be matched.

  http://example.com/sources/100/title  

but this URL should be otherwise in $ UrlRouterProvider will trigger.

  http://example.com/sources/100/ Title? Channel = test  

I do not know what I'm doing wrong, what's more is this other state works perfectly well.

$ stateProvider.state ({name: 'source', url: '^ / sources? Page & search', administrator: controller, templateUrl: 'boards. By.Type'} );

The only thing I can conclude is that you can not query query parameters with URL parameters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -