python - Django Custom Admin Block For center of admin -


So I'm overriding change_form.html to add some features to my admin page. Everything is working fine, I am currently using the "after_field_sets" block, but I want to put content between this field in my field_sets, not after that.

I set the field above and below the new set, but I can not understand which block is used to put them in the middle of field sets.

There is a list of all blocks

text ">

After reading the code referenced by the link you posted I reached the conclusion that the block you are looking for does not exist in it called content There is a block but more than just that "main content" but this is not the end of the world, you still have to make the template IR order to "make some space" for your content. Remember Padit can. And very important, keep in mind that you can css and js edit files as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -