woocommerce generating more sessions than users -


This is my first WooCommerce installation, so maybe I'm misunderstanding what's happening, but what I see from Google Analytics While last Friday, there was 7500 sessions for a site yesterday, but the session count (from _ wp_session_expriry% query) will appear around 50000 sessions generated in the wp_options table in the last 12 hours because I deleted all the sessions Had I erased the sessions because the box Out is not an index in the table and still hitting it on a large scale WooCommerce session, but then was removed from regular transient data killer, WooCommerce. It was found that each of these deleted tables was taking a minute to 300,000 sessions as it contained the questions.

By now I've found that the robots are not being crazy, and Apache logs, and when I have some very high hit counting IPs, then I can not see that I have a new session for WuIser How do I get it, but not Google Analytics Apache log shows actual page hits with Google Analytics page numbers, so I doubt the issue for WooCommerce or plugins.

So now I have reduced the problem by indexing wp_orders and decreasing the session time, but it does not explain why I have the number of this crazy session in the first place.

I am using the latest version of all: WP 3.9, WC 2.1.7 + plus some other WC plugins, one of which engages the WooCommerce Currency Switcher, but it seems Is that it is simply linked to session management.

That's why I got a big question and then another architecture:

is the big one: can someone suggest that compared to GA users (orders of magnitude) Why are so many sessions in wp_options? And I have more confidence

And again: Is there a clear way to move WC sessions into a separate table? Wp_options do not look like a clear choice, how the CRUD is using everything for tasks, which should be responsive, I look forward to seeing a woocommerce_sessions table.

In these Woocommerce & gt; System Status & gt; Device , clear all sessions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -