screen readers - Pdf math equations to mathml? -


I work in the formatting of school books to PDF for students with disabilities to be used with most alternative format e-reader I do Our current process of working on math and science textbooks to copy text from PDF version can be tedious incredibly Basically we text book and it will paste in scientific notebooks, fix many errors and mathematical equations After marking. I hope to find something that can change the direct mathematics of PDF or maybe convert the text / word to PDF in the form of mathematics. Here are some of the many potential solutions I have found to be my real question, is it possible to do this? If there is someone who has gone down this path, then what software have you used, how satisfied are you with the results, and if errors arise, where they are right? There is a lot of information on how to convert mathematics to PDF, but on the contrary, I think that this will not only be very helpful to me, but rather someone else has to make an alternative format. Any help or point in the right direction will be appreciated.

You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -