javascript - Meteor login - logout ~ hook / callback -


In order to use this package in MeteorJS accounts-google , I get the right view A callback after user login was attempted & amp; log out. Currently I'm using hooks for entry (which seems very simple to me - I have to successfully find a hook started by callback after authentication) and still not sure how to logout.

Metire.orator (function () {if (Meteor.user ()) {// login to code}}

< Update:


I have seen, there is no hook for the logout event, but logged in the event, div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text"

The package adds an on-line oat hook.

You can do anything like this:

 < Code> Meteor.autorun (function () {if (Meteor.userId ()) {something to do in the log} other {do something on log out}});  
< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -