wordpress - WPML - How navigate throught untranslated content, keeping current language value -


I have a bilingual (English / French) website.

My custom post type and custom classification, with 'nothing' in their translation option, this is a decision that has not been translated to this topic and I want to keep it this way.

I was expecting the content to be available in English and the French version of the site, but this is not the case. Content is always visible in the default language version of the site. Just talking to WPML support, just confirm my problem and they always use the default language for 'nothing' content.

I think if I ? Lang = fr url, the content is displayed in the French version of the site

My question is:

  1. How can I find out that 'Do nothing' in content, is the basis on url?
  2. For these materials, do I 'url my URL? How can I add lang = fr?
  3. Is it possible to do this without slowing down the site?

Thank you,

If you can guess, you can use a few concepts for custom post type and custom: ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE

. Taxonomies I can recommend:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -