vb.net - Encountering "the system cannot find the file specified" when running a certain command -


This is a problem I've never seen before. Whenever I run a certain command in my application, I get an error:

  The file or assembly 'CADB.Data' could not be loaded The system did not find the file specified.  

When I run the command in the debugger, I do not get this error. The system successfully completes the process; it only occurs when I created it. Exe running .exe in my debug folder contains all the necessary DLL (Copy Local = True) problem DLL (CADB.Data).

When the system runs this command, it is under impersonation. I have full access to the cloned user in a folder in the debug folder (contains .exe and DLL). I've checked access to the security tab of the file properties, and the user has full access to the folder and CADB.Data.dll. However, I get an error message when I run the program through another folder on which the cloned user does not have access, I get a slightly different error: The file or the assembly 'CADB.Data' Can not load The entry was denied.

Runs an application through a debugger on any other workstation also throws an error, error is on the announcement of GetGLIDList method which is a member of CADB.Data (below).

  using the system; Using System.Collections.Generic; Using System.Linq; Using System.Text; Using System.Data; CADB Using data; Namesphere CADB Business Services {Public Square Claims Heller {Fixed Public List & amp; Lit; Institutions Claim & gt; GetClaimGuidList (Int CaseID, Boole Notified Notice) {DataTable DT = Claims Cmd.GetClaimGuids (caseId, includeNotices); Return utilities. MapDataTableToList & lt; Entities.Claim & gt; (DT); }}}  

Tried other things:

  • Setting the DLL as read / write it was read-only because the file was originally Was edited by VSO and thus was a readable mark.
  • The process monitor is running to see the access denied message. I did not find such a message anywhere in the monitor.
  • By removing the DLL and adding it to the project (there are many projects in my solution).
  • Cleaning of the whole solution,
  • delete the bin folder of each project in the solution, recreate and retry

Can help? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

For some reason, the cloned user did not have access to the application files created in the bin folder. I went to the folder's security properties and added that user to the folder with full access rights. This allowed us to bypass the error, why the user was not able to use the CADB.Data DLL is still a secret. In any case, this issue was not present in the publish click application.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -