php - Resend the request page -


Hello I'm trying to resend the page that requested.

I have tried to do this

Anything can happen:

You are on a page and you click on a link, it The link sends some information to my controller who validates it, but when it reaches the controller, it recognizes that if all the functions are valid, but if it is invalid, then reload the page with a message Have to do.

Please help some things that I have tried to do.

  Return $ this-> Redirect ($ -> generate ($ request- & gt; receive ('_ path'), $ request-> query- & gt; all ())); Return $ Reaction - & gt; GetContext () - & gt; GetController () - & gt; Redirect ($ request- & gt; getUri ()); $ This-> Container-> Obtain ('request') return - & gt; GetPathInfo ();  

etc.

Please help me with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -