iterator - C++ IntelliSense error with standard template library: <error-type>*? -


I am creating a messaging system for game objects using visual studio, and I'm getting a strange cost error. Then when I call a method which accepts an Iterator as the parameter. The call comes from inside a class, in which the member variable is:

  std :: map & lt; Unsigned int, std :: list & lt; Foo * & gt; :: iterator & gt; Listeners;  

I define a method defined in my message class as:

  Fixed zero (unsigned int, std :: list & lt; Foo * & gt;: iterator);  

The method calls itself the call (id is an unsigned full variable):

  Message: UnRegister (id, listeners [id]); For some reason, I get an IntelliSense error. I know that the IntelliSense compiler is not there, and in the past it has given me crazy errors which were not real problems Unfortunately, the whole program is all about There is a long way to be testable without breaking anything, and I would like to know now that if I have to design my complete approach again IntelliSense: "std :: _ list_iterator"; std :: _ List_val & lt; std :: _ List_simple_types & lt; foo * & gt; & gt; & gt; There is no appropriate user-defined conversion from:  
 "std :: _ list_iterator  gt;  

According to Google search, this happens when the compiler can not specify the parameter type. Unless they work again I do not want to be disappointed with this, so I think it wants to be a visual studio, fooling myself, right?

your method

  Words: must be implemented as an accredited (id, audience [id])  

Are you missing the message: outside the class? (Maybe No, but I'm just asking :)) on my system (OS X G ++ 4.8) compiles this code:

  #include & lt; map & gt; #include Use & lt; List & gt; Use Namespace STD; Class Fu {}; Class Message {Public: Static Wide Unregistered (unsigned integer, standard :: list & lt; Foo * & gt; :: Iterator) {}}; Int main () {std :: map & lt; Unsigned int, std :: list & lt; Foo * & gt; :: iterator & gt; Listeners; Message: UnRegister (0, listeners [0]); }  

Check out the online code snippet here

Can you post more of your code?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -