Vector of Maps in C++ -


I am interested in creating map vectors. For example:

  type Maps & lt; Int, map & lt; String, string & gt; & Gt; sent ; Vector & lt; Send & gt; Variable1;  

But, how am I unsure about how to insert a map map as a vector of elements? I was hoping that I could make dictionaries of dictionaries in Python? Will the above examples be alright to do so? Can anyone help me?

If you take a look at the vector manual page, then note that the push_back function is there. From there, you'll need to push_back with one type of variable. So here's some sample code:

  variable a; Map & lt; String, string & gt; B; B ["afu"] = "bar"; A [0] = b; Variable1.push_back (a);  

Now, I do not understand why you need it, but here's my reference:

Hope this helps you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -