VB.NET - App only works with message box in the middle...? -


First of all I have to say that this platform is great and there are many experts here ....

>

When I try to run my app, I have to face a problem. I have a code to click on the website and remove the information, and on the basis of that information, let me do some calculation and on the site It needs to be re-sent, this code is working well, but something To work Ndesh box started to debug will take between (i code). So we say that I have 3 main functions (calculation, right and wrong) ... when it calculates that the app sees whether I am right or wrong and on that basis I call right / wrong function. .. then I will be back on the calculation ....

This is the calculation function: 1 and the third row of its message box which I had placed to debug ......

Anyone have a clue ???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -