load testing - Working with Siege over a proxy -


I have configured a HTTPS proxy server now I want to load it test. I am trying to use the siege tool for this, but now how can I redirect my traffic to my proxy server, some number?

When I have my own users (200) and with about 30 different URLs for each user If I test the servers / websites, then I just:

  Siege-200D-1515 http://www.url.com  

This will start the siege:

  • 200 concurrent users
  • Internet user simulation
  • Random delays between 1 and 15 seconds before each request
  • >

Let me tell you about your proxy The test load problem is not showing up. Maybe I missed something?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -