java - Eclipse can't delete lib.jar -


When I try to clean my projects, I get two errors that stop the building process. ..

Could Not Remove: D: \ myworkspace \ library \ bin \ library.jar. D: \ myworkspace \ google-play-services_lib \ bin \ google-play-services_lib.jar '

I am assuming an administrator on my Windows 7 computer.

I am recently updating all my libraries so that Google Cloud Messaging can be used but I do not know what to do with it.

If I manually delete jar files, then start eclipse and it will run properly.

I have made this error a goal, but I can not find anything.

Thank you, Gary

When you receive an error in eclipse, the process Try using the Explorer or similar tools to determine which file the process is going on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -