How can I go about using both transactions and prepared statements with PHP and MySQLi? -


I started working on seeing my current project from the perspective of data integrity, so I included the transaction in the project. Now that I am getting ready to live, I see it in terms of security and want to add a prepared statement. Although I'm not sure how to use both transactions and prepared statements. In the phonetic code, I now have it:

> $ mysqli = new mysqli (hostname, usernames, passwords, databases); $ Query = "..."; $ Result = $ mysqli- & gt; Query ($ query); If ($ result) {$ mysqli-> Committed (); } And {$ mysqli- & gt; Rollback (); By looking at information about PHP prepared statements, I get it as a normal format:

  $ mysqli = new mysqli (hostname, usernames, passwords, databases); If echo ($ mysqli- & gt; connect_errno) ("unsuccessful"); Enter $ Query = "X (var01, var02, var03) values ​​(?,?,?)"; If ($ ($ $ STmt = $ mysqli- & gt; Ready ($ query)) echo ("Fail"); if (! $ Stmt-> Bind_param ('sss', $ val01, $ val02, $ val03) ) Echo ("failure"); if (! $ Stmt-> execute)) echo ("unsuccessful"); $ Stmt- & gt; near ();  

Therefore, my confusion is where I integrate both the prepared statements and transactions. If instead of commit () then if ($ result) , I would call it $ stmt-> gt; Execute () such as:

  $ mysqli = new mysqli (hostname, user name, password, database); If echo ($ mysqli- & gt; connect_errno) ("unsuccessful"); Enter $ Query = "X (var01, var02, var03) values ​​(?,?,?)"; If ($ ($ $ STmt = $ mysqli- & gt; Ready ($ query)) echo ("Fail"); if (! $ Stmt-> Bind_param ('sss', $ val01, $ val02, $ val03) Echo ("failed"); if ($ stmt-> execution ()) {$ mysqli-> commit ();} and {$ mysqli-> rollback ();} $ Stmt-> gt; Thank you for your help.   

You committed and rollback but you never start a transaction.

  $ mysqli-> start_transaction (); < / Code> 

Note that if you are investigating modifications to each other If you need a transaction, a transaction rollback will undo any modification made in that transaction.

You can do a solid transaction, but this is a bit more complicated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -