c# - Initializing serialization for derived classes in protobuf -


I am using protobuf, I have intangible class base1.cs and other class ListofItems.cs in which base1 and some other List of properties.

In this way, I initialize the serializer

  Private Static Meta Type Actual Model; Static Initserialization () {var model = TypeModel.Create (); Model Add (typef (event message), true); Actualmodel = Model.Add (typef (base1), true); ProtobufSerializer.Models.Add (TypeofItems, Model); }  

I have a bunch of stuff that comes from base1.cs and everything works fine. Now I am adding another square base2.cs which is obtained from base 1, how do I make an initial update to include this base2?

Tried down but does not work

  Actualmodel = Model.Add (typeof (base1), true). AddSubType (500, typeof (base2));  

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -