java - Issue with serialversionUID while deserializing -


First of all I was getting an exception - `

  java.io.InvalidClassException local class inconsistent: stream Clasdesk serial Visrian uid = 4597316331807173261 local class Siriylwarsian UID = -3344057582987646196`,  

because the API HTML class is no Siriylwarsian UID in Kuki I This exception occurs when class cookie changes because we upgrade the version of HtmlUnit If you are using, then what is the idea in my mind to avoid the match Deserialing, so I have tried the following solution:

And now it transforms my stream UID into a local UID but this exception comes to me

Stream Controversial Exception: Invalid Type Code: 00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -