internet explorer - How to get a transparent WebBrowser/Page -


I would like to see a server page for changes. This page has about 10 tables daily I check the new page against the old page It has to be done so that it can be detected that a number has changed in these tables. Therefore, instead of checking them one by one, I am trying to see them as transparent pages. So I can open the old page in one window, and the other in the second window. Then supermodel one over each other and compare them, I want to see the desktop through the browser. But I could not find a page that clearly describes it, Google brings it but it is also not useful, can anyone guide me on this?

Note: The server page is only accessible in IE 10 and above or Google Chrome. OS is Windows 7.

I'm not sure about your operating system, but these two programs help:
windows :
Mac OS:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -