I want a scheduled Python script to remains open (apscheduler+py2exe) -


I am using "epilebaler" for every 1 hour of job scheduling (every 1 hour console I print something in it), Python works perfectly within the shell, but when I use py2exe to create an executable file, the window is not open and immediately closes, which is expected Because there is no "raw input" or something like that C should not be any user input even when not want to go because I perform "raw_input", it is only for monitoring purposes.

Do you have any information about keeping the console window open? (Something like a dragon shell).

Can you post your code so that I can see what we are doing about What are the things? As far as I know, the console should not be closed, while your program is still running if you are using time.sleep , for example, waiting for an hour between the console Should not disappear to.

Something that might be is an exception due to the disconnection of the console by wrapping your code in a try statement, and 5 seconds or so Wait a few times, if there is an exception, you can read it, it should look like this:

  Import Traceback as TIF Import Time DEF (Main): #all Code Here Attempts Do: Except Head (): Print (TB.form_xc () [: - 1] Generally, I strongly use the console Instead of doing your own window (like PagMom or something else), you can control it completely. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -