centos - unixODBC driver trace only shows tracing from pl/perl but not perl? -


I added odbcinst.ini to the following:

  [ODBC] trace = yes tracefile = / 777 path / ADBCTSTx  

this file indicates; However, it seems that only one special connection is being monitored from many connections: a PostgreSQL database inside a pl / perl function via a DBI (Which is accessed directly, not through ODBC.) But how do I connect through Odbi, I do not have much difference. The pl / perl function (the only thing that can be displayed in a trace file) combines this way:

  my $ pfdbh = DBI- & gt; Connect ("DBI: ODBC: $ ODBC", ...); If ($ pfdbh) {$ pfdbh- & gt; {LongTruncOk} = 1; $ Pfdbh- & gt; {LongReadLen} = 1048576; $ Pfdbh- & gt; {Auto commit} = 0; #health, $ pfdbh- & gt; {RaiseError} = 1; $ Pfdbh- & gt; {Read only} = 0;  

... while the other perl script (none of which appears in the trace file) connect like this:

  My $ fbodbh = DBI- & gt; Connect ("DBI: ODBC: $ odbc", ...) or could not connect to the "$ db database: $ DBI :: errstr"; $ Fbodbh- & gt; {LongTruncOk} = 1; $ Fbodbh- & gt; {LongReadLen} = 1048576;  

I do not know if any logs should be kept in logs to replace auto-camet, rice erorder, or readline ...

New Update: It looks like this: I have connected the pearl scripts in the same way, and there is still no trace why it might be that a pl / Perl will detect scripts and not a regular script?

New Update 2 Last update: I just copied other features, this time, I actually call the exact same function of the same Perl module that connects. Now this mark ... So I'm really confused how can I find out how to enable Odyssey driver to trace, when my code connects properly and retrieves data, and AAAAX , Connects with exactly the same criteria and settings.

It's just an estimate, but are the different connections running as different users?

If this is the case, it may be a matter of permission, the first connection is creating a trace file, then the other marks have not been able to write the file because it is first owned by the user. Create trace files (empty) before the run and give it RRR-RD permission.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -