android - what is ril and how can it help me to read low level info.? -


I am starting in Android and I want to read low level information. Such as RSCP, CQI, RAC and BCCH

Some people said that the internal use of the API can help me do this.

I tried to know about RIL but it was difficult because there is no complete answer in any particular page or file.

Please tell me how to find out how I can read low level information. From the modem

RIL means radio interface layer which is a bridge between the Android framework and baseband. RSCP, CQI, RAC and BCCE are under the baseband protocol. Thus you can not see these information in RIL. In order to provide some tools for capturing baseband information, these notifications require the baseband provider. Different baseband providers have different solutions, so it depends on what baseband you use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -