Android listView fast smoothScrollToPosition -


I wonder how can get faster smooth scroll through items in the list view. I have 3000 items in the list list and if I have the CL method:

  myList.smoothScrollToPosition (1700);  

There is nothing on my tablet (it is scrolled by objects of two or tree and this scroll is very ugly sticky etc. It does not stop whatever I want Does), but this work great on my virtual device. There is also great work for items on the tablet, so I tray another method, where I can set the duration of this method in such a way (I set 7ms, for an item that needs to be scrolled):

  myList.smoothScrollToPositionFromTop (1700, 150, 1700 * 7);  

And in that case also want to work on the work of my tablet, but if I want to sharpen like an item 6 MB then nothing happens (sticky two Or tree is moving through items) My tablet

So I wonder how can I make my list smoothen faster? Scrolling?

btw My tablet has Android 4.0.3, I have 4.3 on the virtual device


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -