Python 3.2 Cx_Freeze won't compile whole tkinter -


I have created this small calculator, which I tried to complain with cx_freeze, it calculates something and lets you type in the message box Gives the answer. When I run it from IDLE, but when I run it from IWEL, it works fine, when it opens the GUI created with the tanker, but if I press my calculation button, the message box pops up I get an error in the DOS Shell:

'Exception in the Talkator Callback Traceback (Last Call Last): File "C: \ Python32 \ lib \ tkinter__init __. Py", line 1399, Call returns in self. Func (* Args) File "calculator1.pyw", line 46, Kinetic Name in Energy: Error: The global name 'Messagebox' is not defined '

I use the following' setup.py ': Cx_Freeze Import Setup, Executable Setup (name = 'Kinetic Energy calculator', version = '0.1', Description = 'calculation', executable = [Executable ('calculator1.pyw') from )],)

and run it from cmd with 'C: \ Python32> python setup.py build'.

The code for the calculator is the only slitter-tuner GUI, buttons, labels, entries, and message-boxes, so I do not see a resolution to post here, the United Nations has at least one To do so, I will get this requirement, so, what is important, I did not set up correctly in setup.py to compile?

You must create a custom message box with the tanker windows, because the real people do not exist in any way Is trying to launch a program other than killing the F5 button. In other words, you can not solve it You have to make new windows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -