windows - PHP and IIS7--> I updated the Environment %PATH% but PHP's Path not updating, even after cycling IIS -


A batch file is rigged to both MySQL backups on both different servers running both IIS7, both of your "Path" Environment variables (including paths of MySQL bin subdirectories are similar to both paths).

On a system, I have no problem on the other, giving the batch file: 'mysqldump' is not recognized as internal or external command, operative program or batch file.

I left DOS. Where did DOS window "knew", mysqldump was, just fine. So, scratching my head, I went to the IIS manager and checked PHP. I used phpinfo () to view the path settings they are not showing in mysql bin directory except me. So, I added the application pool to the bicycle. Break (in the "tree" just above the apple pool) ... no change

I do not really want to reboot the server, if I do not want to, because it is a production server, people are still using it.

But I'm not sure what to do to "take" PHP to "EnterManier Variable" / path update. Any ideas?

Try setting LoadUserProfile POP Runs scripts that true in the application pool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -