Magento download page redirect to hosting ad page -


I'm trying to download a magenta community version but I redirect the browser after entering the Download section

I have changed my browser from Chrome to Firefox, but this is happening.

Then I deactivate Javascript and finally enter the download section, but as you can imagine, there is no function in the download button.

What are you doing?

I tried

After a search in the forum I have no clue on it, so I think that this is not a common problem. Is it possible that Magnomen banned Magnomen on the basis of IP address? And why?

Thanx in advance. It appears that Magento has accidentally posted material related to the announcements they have on Magento 2 weeks.

Some time ago today, Magento launched a new section on its site called Magento Community Edition Hosted Solution, which is based on the Magenta 1.9 (Which is usually not yet available) and a specific hosting provider and workman Implementing the recommended partner site building also advertise eBay integration, Aacdwarks reporting extensions, etc., so it appears to be a new shift in Magento strategy related to Magento community.

We had the number of people in the UK, Germany and US tests and they are all being redirected to this new page - when they try to download the Magento community

We can only believe and hope that this is a bug, and the Magento Community Download will still be available when Magento Community Hosted Edition is officially launched, which I believe is Magnetized on Magento in 2 weeks Will go.

As far as Magento CE is being downloaded in the meantime - Magren Command Line Tool - still able to download Magento CE for you, so I will try that I'm trying it.

Update: Redirect has been removed, and the Magento CE download page is back. It seems that (hopefully) a temporary mistake was made by Magento Web Team


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -