java - Pass object between before and after advice? -


Is it possible to make an object before advice and it is possible to pass it after the advice? For example, if I have an aspect:

  public aspect logging estimation {pointcut allMethods (): execution (* com.foo.Bar. * (..)); First (): allMethods () {SomeObject foo = makeSomeObject (); } After (): allMethods () {// access foo? }}  

I can not reference directly foo because this is not the scope (triggers a compiler error), both are advised that I Foo can store?

Background: In order to refer to this special invitation of this method, I intend to create a unique identifier and I need it since using it in both the advice, I included it in logging output Will do

Collecting a parameter in my recommended class is not an option (since I want to be unaware of this advice).

You can store it in a member variable, but then think about thread protection. Will happen. Instead I recommend giving advice

  around the object (): allMethods () {SomeObject foo = makeSomeObject (); Object rate = moving forward (); Foo.magic (); Return writ; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -