How to make a depending relation between a class and a component in Enterprise Architect -


I am updating existing documents of a project. In essence, I have to add a new library which the client wants to use to communicate the application with a new hardware. So far good.

Then in EA I went to the existing diagram and added a new component. I have a class that acts as the controller of the functions of this new hardware, so in the new implementation of the system, this class depends on the new component.

I tried to create a new dependency relationship between them, but when I leave the mouse, a popup tells me that the connector used between the origin and destination elements is not allowed is. This gives me an indication of the relationship between the class and one component, in that list I can see the dependency relationship, which is what I am trying to set up.

This popup is:

Enter image details here < / P>

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

For me, it seems that there are some other models in the validation place. Are you capable of MDG Technologies? Which toolbox / diagram you are using is Setting -> Go to MDG Technologies and not standard with EA and try to select them to try again, this should work.

PS - Works fine for me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -