c# - Reading an Excel file with empty fields -


To read and excel the file, I am using Window Service written in C #. Some fields may be empty in Excel Sheet. I get an error message, when reading Excel sheet at the point where the column is empty I column is a datetime field.

"SqlDateTime overflow should be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM."

This is my code;

  if (! DBNull.Value.Equals (dRow [3]) {n.RBank_operator_date = DateTime.Parse (dRow [3] .tostring () trimand ('' ')); }  

I believe you just need to do this.

  if (dRow [3]! = Null) {n.RBank_operator_date = DateTime.Parse (dRow [3] .restring (.) TrimEnd ('' ')); }  

DB-BUL is used while working with the database.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -