android - Is there a hook in Retrofit to get the last request details? -


I am using ACRA to report exceptions and as part of last API call (and possibly response body ) I would like to include the custom data that can be provided I see available, but I do not see what I'm looking for. Effectively, I have to log in to log-in, when full logging is enabled.

Is there a way to get the final URL, header, and response body within retrofit, so I can set a custom ACRA field?

Allows to specify retrofit that is applied immediately before and after requests.

  Public Interface Profiler & lt; T & gt; {T beforeCall (); After the call zero (request information, long time elapsed, integer status code, t before data); }  

Unless you gain access to the real body, you get good information about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -