visual c++ - When linking, how to find out which source lib refers to an non-existing target lib -


I realized that I have to deal with this problem using Visual C ++ 2008 to compile the old program , I got the error

  link: fatal error LNK1104: File 'LIBC.lib'  

Can not open VC project after scrutiny, I believe Is that it has been compiled from an old Lib (which will be associated with the final EXE) era of the C ++ 6 LIBC.LIB link-direction mb Dead ( cl / ml ... ).

Because some of my projects have been added to my project, I think I should include the A quick way to locate which includes LIBC.LIB link-instructions in the lib so that I can fix those lbs to use the / MT>.

BTW: Using /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBC.LIB as a solution, the linker option is not decent because there is a binary interface incompatibility between single threaded CRT and multithreaded CRT .

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

I'm not sure because I have not developed for Visual Studio in a while, but give the Dumpin tool As you have the proper information about your libraries being a command line tool, you can easily capture your output in a text file and search it in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -