shortest path - Geodesic on Matlab PLY Surface Mesh -


I have a CT scan for the heart and I'm designing the device that is located above it, like It is important to get the right length for attributes. The CST scan was split into Meshlab and my advisor gave me the code, which uses PLY_IO to read the ply file exported from Mashlab. From this, I have a surface map of Surf (Map.x , Map.y, map.zade) output to 3D model. Now, which ideally I want to be able to choose graphic points through the image window, and Matlab will either tell me what the points are or I have to draw a geodesic line to determine my length. Question : Does anyone know how I can do it in a simple way?

Finally, the drawing on the figure can also be fine, if I can get it in the bus, the correct orientation is ideally, however, I select the beginning and the end point and then the matlab graphically I see a geologic surface on which I can get length later. I am willing to do some programming for this, but hopefully there will be something that you may already know.

One of the ways to mutually remove points on the surface is datacursormode To use. Here is a simple example of obtaining two points:

  surf (peaks); Dcm_obj = DataXSmode (GCF); Set (DCM_ObJ, 'DisplayStyle', 'Datapip', ... 'SnapoddataText', 'Off', 'Active', 'On') Disp ('Select the first point, then press any key') c_info {1 } = GetCursorInfo (dcm_obj); Disp ('Choose another point then press any key') stop c_info {2} = getCursorInfo (dcm_obj);  

Note that if you change the mode to select the point (or user) (for example, by rotating by clicking on the button), you will need to move the datasets To switch back to dataseters mode again:

Enter image details here

You should now have c_info {1} .position and c_info {2} .position which is two points on the surface calculating geodesic another matter Have - Take a look at the file exchange, see what the first one who will work for the type of data you already have.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -