javascript - Format Date and Time into DTG -


I have a line where users enter different types of data, because there are different formats that I want to standardize. . For example,

  12/21/2014 1900  

This is a possible format I & lt; Td> to change it to DTG format

  DD-HHMMZ-MMM-YY  

day, instead of 24 hours in 24 formats Afternoon / Z requires Z for Zulu, Month and Year

How will I make this change when the user enters data? I was looking for the javascript onchange, but I'm not completely sure.

What am I saying 'again' is asking that the user to enter date information How to force subsequent input I'm assuming that you know how to format the date based on given input.

This example shows you how to use Jquai.

The original code looks like this:

  $ ('date'). Change (function () {$ (this) .val ('calculation / formatted date');});  

However this is not specific to your use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -