javascript - Error "undefined is not a funcion" when performing a $.find -


People, once again I beg for help I can not find my head about this - I only want to name my name The indexed texts require indexed updates of the name attribute. I want to show the user a row in the table and, as he clicks on the plus sign, another row is added too. To make my side work on the server side, I need to reindex the name parameter. In the same way I am trying to do this:

  function reindex () {$ ("table"). ("Tr.faixa"). Everywhere (function (index, value) {value ("input.faixa_min") etter ("name", "data [" + index + "] [bonus] [fuxa_min]"); // < Attr ("name", "data [" + index + "] [bonus] [fx_max]"); value.find ("input.valor_bonus"). Attr ("name", " Data entry ("name", "data [" + index + "] [bonus]] [payka_bone]" "[index +"] [boncerecgarga] [waler_bone] "); value.find (" input.perc_bonus ") ;;}); }  

And here's a piece of form:

   & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Input name = "data [0] [bonus]] [[FiXA_max]" class = "faxia_max" type = "article" required = "required" /> & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Input name = "data [0] [bonusesrecgarga] [vallero_bones]" class = "virar_bones" type = "article" required = "required" /> & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Input name = "data [0] [bonus] [[per second_bone]" square = "parse_bone input-small" type = "article" required = "required" /> & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Span class = "help-inline" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-plus" style = "cursor: indicator" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; Span class = "help-inline" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-minus" style = "cursor: pointer" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt;  

I also tried to make a general use for (var i = 0; i & lt; $ (".faixa"). Lenght; i ++) Always get a function "undefined" in the first value. Search (...) It looks like "value" does not have a search () method, but when I log in it, it shows me a regular .... ....

< P> Do you know why the search () method is not working on the "value" variable?

Thanks in advance.

is a DOM element object, while .find () < / Code> is a jQuery method. You need to create a jquery object:

  var $ value = $ (value); // then use $ value.find ()  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -