html - Big Cartel - Site Title -


During the weekend I worked on my page and there are still some wonderful things I am struggling with. Site is

Both the home page and the main product page have a different font size for "Jonathan Powers" at the top of the page, I have been searching in search of all font sizes via CSS and Big savings, savings, come back again, if they do not want to change anything or make any other change from the title. I am not able to decide how to fix it.

Another thing to discuss on this title is the option to be at the top of the page, will it be very complex for the headers (with links inserted automatically by BiltCart) under the title? Looking at the drop-down menu options, I found an example here Edit: I realized this example is one that I stumbled over someone with a theme and layout for BigTeletel. I really hope that I try not to move myself on the fingers of someone's feet trying to do this.

Luna theme has a "script" plugin, which can improve your screen size ), Adjusts the header font size with the inline style rule. You can add it to the bottom of your CSS and specify the size of the font you want:

  #site_header header #store_name {font-size: 36px! Important; }  

Otherwise you may want to consider uploading header logo in customized design> Optimized which will replace your header text.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -