visual studio 2008 - "Reference package not found. Device Connectivity Component" when delopying C# program to Windows Mobile 6.5 device -


I am working on the C # project for Windows Mobile 6.5 and I am getting it in the morning "reference package Not found the device connectivity component "whenever I try to deploy. It creates without errors and has been working till date. I took a small step of looking around and only dead found online. As far as I can see that there is no clue about that component or package, it is a reference. I think this may be related to Windows CE SQL Compact but it is based on nothing. I rolled back to the earlier version of my code and cleaned it a few times I have been stumped.

I highly appreciate it for help in further diagnosing it. I am using Visual Studio 2008 3.5 SP1

context Update: when I Disable "Deployment deploys the latest version of .NET compact framework (including the service pack)" but then deletes errors related to the SQL database that previously worked. Assumed because there is no access to the correct SQL packages.

Update: I get the same error with the emulator, it creates, the emulator starts, but can not be deployed by giving the same error.

Update: I think it may be something to do with it Double note the slash in the path I am removing them It keeps coming back

Enter image details here

Update / Correction: I can now deploy on the emulator, I had a problem before but it looks fine now. I still can not backup the device, the same error

For someone who was pulling my hair like me, I did not know what was wrong, Although I still suspect that this is something NET was with compact package. Eventually I created a new project, copy and paste the reference set and the code. This is not a good solution but it worked after days of trapping.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -