json - Issue Xcode change char "@" to "%40" -


I used AFNetworking in my app

When I use the FNA field with EMAIL Error will appear:

  error: error domain = f networking error code = -1011 "request failed: not found (404)" UserInfo = 0x1096634a0 {NSLocalizedDescription = request failed: no Found (404), NSErrorFailingURLKey = http: // mywebservice / vlemail email = me% 40domain.com, AFNetworkingOperationFailingURLResponseErrorKey = & lt; NSHTTPURLResponse: 0x109558d10 & gt; {URL: http: // mywebservice / vlemail? Email = me% 40domain.com} {status code: 404, header {connection = "keep-alive"; "Content-length" = 967; "Content-type" = "text / html; charset = UTF-8"; Date = "Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:01:43 GMT"; Server = "nginx admin"; }}, NSUnderlyingError = 0x1096756e0 "Request failed: unacceptable content type: text / html"}  

, odd, because the field is email: NSLog (@ "txtEmail.:% @" , _txtEmail.text) = [2908: 60B] txtEmail: me @ domain

but to change the parameter of AFN: I have% 40domain

Nobody knows why < ? / P>

Thanks a lot!

This is possible because the @ sign @ Encoded as% 20.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -