java - Not ready for backup request right now -


instalationID randomly generated whenever a user first installs my app (Instalationid = 123). I'm trying to back up this instalationID so that when the user is uninstalled and my app is installed then the old installation ID (123) will be handed over to it again instead of a new app. After all, he is the only user.

I have a shared priority file, which is called SESSION_INFO_PREFERENCE_KEY , which holds instalationID and I try to back up the shared priority file. Back-up Manager:

  Public Class ADC Backup Agent Backup Expands AgentHelper {// ShadpiPrincess File Installation ID's Name Fixed Last String INSTID = "SESSION_INFO_PREFERENCE_KEY"; // SESSION_INFO_INSTALLATION_UID // key to uniquely backup data to determine the final string INSTID_BACKUP_KEY = "inst_id" set; // Assign an assistant and add it to the backup agent @ Override Public Wide On Crit () {Log.i ("OnCreate Method", "Call !!!!!! !!!!!!!!! ! "); SharedPreferencesBackupHelper Assistant = New Shared Reference Backlink (This, INSTID); AddHelper (INSTID_BACKUP_KEY, accessory); Also, whenever I get instalationID for the first time I call the backup manager such as:  
  // pointing it to the current backup manager back to backup manager = new backup manager (this ); BackUpManager.dataChanged ();  

For the sake of completeness:

  & lt; Android: name = "MyAppName" Android: Theme = "@Style / PieceTheme" Android: allowBackup = "true" Android: BackupAgent = "Android": Icon = "@ Draubable / App_Core" Android: label = "@ string / app_name" Android: . ADCBackupAgent "& gt; ... & lt; Meta-Data Android: name = "com.google.android.backup.api_key" Android: value = "AEdPqr ..." /> & Lt; / Application & gt;  

When I back up using local transport (using the bmgr tool), my code works perfectly, however, when I use data I try to backup Google's Cloud Streets I get:

  04-28 15: 12: 24.305: W / Backup Transport Service (390): For backup requests now Not ready: [OperationsSedular: enabled state = true lastSuccess = 2014 -04-03 / 15: 10: 49 morphology = 2014-04-28 / 14: 43: 18 moratorium = 2014-04-29 / 14: 43: 18 trig = 1 9 6 9 -12 -31 / 1 9: 00: 00]  

Also, onCreate () method is never said nothing.

It does not happen when I back up data on local transport, i.e., onCreate () is called and "not ready for backup request now" Does not give


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -