ios7 - Scanning BarCode from image Gallery ios 7 -


I want to scan a barcode or QR code image which is in my photo gallery in iOS. I have the camera to scan the code image once, but I did not find any way to select bar code image from UIImagePickerController and scan it. Is there any way available in AVFoundation Framework? Help me ..

I have the same problem, mostly once the 32-bit barcode SDKs are running 64 architectures to support the 64 Due to the need to break up with 7.1. Zbar is impressed, ZXing has completely dropped out of the commercial package which has been out of the iOS platform. I tried one of them to do a work called Manatee but it is reducing the first letter of the barcode from the output. Right now your best bet is these commercial SDKs working with iOS 7.1 or go back to 7.0 or 6.1 and use Zabar.

Everfoundation Solution works well with the enhanced @stark camera capture (I tested it with some modifications to recognize PDF417, AztecCodes and 6 or 1D barcodes), although the sample Can not code code in the app Process existing images from the media library I have searched the fastest and closest bet is the core image identification that identifies faces on images, unfortunately E also does not have barcode detection option


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -