svn - HowTo Start a Jenkins build by Subversion post-commit hook? (localhost, in Windows) -


My Jenkins and Subversions are installed on my Windows 7 localhost. I work independently.

I have installed the Subversion plugin for Jenkins since this page I have described the commit.bat and VBS scripts

This view fails in basic code:.

  url = Jenkins + "crumbIssuer / api / xml? Xpath = concat (// crumbRequestField," ":" ", // piece)" set http = CreateObject ("Microsoft.XMLHTTP" ) Http.open "GET", url, false  

with this error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: must be posted, hudson.model.AbstractModelObject. NeedPOST (AbstractModelObject.java:88)

I think this code is slamming for a CSRF security token but fails

:.

  Jenkins uses the "Stop cross site request forgeries exploit" security option (that is what it should), when you request a post, you will get CSRF protection as an HTTP request header Token will be sent.  

I did not turn on CSRF protection, although I know that I want because of simplicity.

* I have removed the GET section of the .vbs script file, so that it now only calls the post section, and does not reference the kernel variable or the request title Can not change at all, even then I still need to "post, can not get the gate" error.

I have configured Jenkins: Manage Jenkins> Configure Global Security> Check "Stop cross site request forgeries" (you can leave "un-restricted security")> default verb isser

and that (but successful still but the post still failed in the same way) a small Helped from

How to get a postage? My question was answered in response to this question. You have to confirm your project to SCM, but do not worry, you can set it to vote once a year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -