node.js - Q_oper8 with call back function in child to return data to mail process -


I am using q_oper8 in node.js to run jobs in line using a pool of process. It works fine if I return data from the action. But when I use any call back function to return data in action method it does not work.

Can anyone help me? Thank you.

After looking into the library, I got the solution

and you will come back anytime If needed, you can return to your callback function by calling fnReturnResponse (returnValue);

childprocess.handler (verb method, true);

You may also be the second argument of child processing handler (for asyynync)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -