ios7 - iOS 7 - UIPickerView curved components -


I just want to know how you can disable this "curved effect" of components of UIPKier V in iOS 7 ?

With this 3 component I get a UIPickerView with: A UIPickerView with a component - Curved effects non-selected rows of components 1 and 3.

And this is what I have to do:

In this screen I used 3 UIPRViews to use only 1 component Which has three UIPickerViews with three components - no curved effect on non-selected rows.

TL; DR:

I want to focus non-selected rows and not curved as you can see in screen # 2, but still using a UIPC view.

Is this possible? If so, please tell me how, thanks!

I think you have to create your own custom control: (

According to the UIKit UI Catalog of the Apple:

Appearance of Picker View (Programmatic)

As far as I know you can not even change the background color of a UIPickerView under iOS 7!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -