html - Big Cartel - Product Page Font Type -


Here is a link to the site ... trying to change the font type / face / style for product pages .

So I tried what seems like everything in the CSS area of ​​my big cartel, I mentioned every font for "product", "product", "product page" etc. and all those Changed the font size on To quickly change the shape to see what they were actually affecting. Only product titles and prices I can point to the code for this. Many of them did not seem to change, whenever I easily put fonts up to 50 every time to notice change.

That's why I'm trying to bring the font type of my product pages to calibrium (which I spent time at the end of the week) to match my FAQ page ... with the result For a very happy FAQ, I started using Calibri and then a backup (I think) where I add "serif" in the font style.

Nevertheless, any help or assistance is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

You can change the font on each element of your page by adding a lot of your CSS below:

  * {font-family: 'calibri'! Important; }  

Keep in mind that your visitors will only see the text displayed in this font if they have it installed on their computer, it would be knowledgeable to include some fallbacks in it, otherwise you will have to set up a separate webfont service You can embed the font by using

It would also be a good idea to take advantage of the developer tools of your browser, so that you can observe the elements on your pages and see what CSS rules are, the control of their appearance, with the developer tools, You can see the stuff like:

  .page_header.product_header h1 {font-size: 24px; Text-transform: uppercase; }  

Instead of modifying the CSS classes directly into your stylesheet, I always recommend adding new rules below - in this way if the theme ever updates, you can copy You can change your code changes, return to the theme default, and then paste your customizations in place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -