fiware - Accesing to a VM on Fi-lab -


I train to become familiar with FireWire cloud service. I can create blueprint templates and instances but I can not enter SSH or connect to VM display. I have a server and it's going on, I can see Apache's page "This works" I have a problem with:

  1. I do not know what credentials I want to use with SSH, I try with my Wi-Fi credentials, but the server will always give me "access" Deprived "shows
  2. Connect to VM display It never appears in the login interface. It has some tutorials where I can do this or how to see a detailed document how a blue Configure Rint instance and can be accessed?
  3. Usually, when you make VM of Blurpit, you should assign a keypair , Which should be made in advance I think that you have done this if I am wrong then suggest my mistake. During the construction of Keypair, you can download the .pem file which will be sent to VS.S. (SSH -i xxx.pem ...) is used to use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -