gruntjs - AngularJS Inject service in .run function -


In my AngularJS app, I have this error while minimizing my app, using Yemen:

  Unchecked error: [$ Injector: Unprocessed] Unknown Provider: aProvider & lt; - a & lt; - $ http & lt; - Authentication service  

I'm not clear before minifying.

The definition of my service in a separate runner.js file is:

  Angular Module ('myApp'). (['$ RootScope', 'AuthenticationService', 'FlashService', 'Session Service', Function ($ RouteScope, Authentication Service, Flash Service, Session Service) {// Some Code}]);  

I was thinking about a normal injection error when it was minifying but I am struggling to see what is wrong with my code ...

UPDATE

Settings mangle: false In Uglify configuration, Code> grunt.php.js :

  grunt.initConfig ({// ... useless: {option: {Mars: wrong}}});  

I did this when using some packages from Bower. I believe that some of the tool's angular UI suite was not compatible due to some reasons.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -