excel - How to read a iqy file result table with javascript -


So I have an IQY file (Internet query file), it gets locally on my computer. This file, opened in Excel, will show me the table of a SharePoint list. I want to use Javascript in the IE browser to find the resulting table for the price (I can use ActiveXObject if I need to).

I already know how to search in Excel, then this is not a problem. How can I change this IQY file to a temporary Excel sheet with Javascript? If this is not possible, is there a way to read from the table using the IQY file without using Excel?

I hope my question is understandable.

Thank you.

So I have found a way to overcome this problem. File data has an href, when data is opened by a browser, it will appear in Excel format. So I have used this data to get this information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -