c# - ToOADate(); Convert Julian Date Excel -


I am using OpenXMM for reading spreadsheets and reading Excel and dates are stored as numbers. As I think it is a Julian format and everywhere I use Google Tooadet (); To convert these numbers to dates.

I have the problem ToOADate (); My compilation does not resolve, I'm using Visual Basic 2013, C # asp.net MVC application.

It seems that this system is in namespace, but I already have a system statement.

I'm clearly missing something very basic - can someone help?

  var test = 41725; DateTime Test 2 = Examination Tudodet ();  

I'm getting the compilation error

Error 4 'Int' has no definition for 'ToOADate' and no extension method 'ToOADate' does not accept the first argument The type 'int' can be found (do not you remember use reference or assembly reference?)

If you are converting numbers into framework datetime examples, then it is possible that you have static on the datetime structure Well after Idi.

  DateTime = DateTime.promodate (23456);  

This method needs to be scotched on datetime, in my example, the result is 20 March 1963.

There is also an example method on date time which reverse ...

  double D = DT. ToOADate ();  

The result in this case is 23456.

Your code indicates that you int on the example method, and this will not work. The compiler is telling you that something like that on the primitive Not the way.

Try instead ...

  var test = 41725; DateTime test2 = DateTime.product (test);  

And you will receive on 27th March 2014.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -