c# - breaking infinite loop / proper loop setting -


In my application, I have a mysql db table with many numerical records, I am doing some computation on these records. I want to do this calculation in a loop with the condition of the end. I was thinking about do-while loop, but I have a scenario like this:

  loop: {LOOP // for the computing of euklidian distance between selected records Like your sidings condition, CHCECK would really like. // If yes, the entire loop will end, and if not, then it will issue a loop to update the table record according to the Euclidean distance. }  

Can someone help me?

  while (true) {// break some code (condition); // here // some other code}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -