android - Are the "GONE" views inflated? -


I have a large XML layout, which has many relative / linear layouts, and what I I do not need all the layouts to be set with Visibility (set gene) and their visibility changes when needed. My question is this: Is this method enough? The layout is flown and sung so that they can change the phone memory and this is the performance time of loading the activity or until I set the visibility to Visible

layout It is happening so I should know that I should use the pieces or I should stay with me now.

layouts have been thrown

Yes.

and sang

No, they are part of the visual hierarchy but rendering has been ignored nearby.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -