windows - Apache repeatedly failing -


I am using xampp and apache to run php files on my pc. I have installed xampp several times and have configured it so that apache is being run on empty ports, as I have mentioned the most common online issue in the forum. For a while, everything was going well and in one day The same Apache was randomly unsuccessful with the same error message: Apache shutdown unexpectedly blocked port being dependencies etc ... I had it uninvited Tall and was restored and running properly for a while. This is repeating the error now Does anyone have experience or advice on this issue? (I'm running windows 7)

If you have tried to disable Skype and have ports Switching to Apache has already seen hundreds of posts already published) and it is not working, try running "setup_xampp.bat". If your installation has worsened, then BAT will leave it good


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -