video - Streaming WebM with ffmpeg over UDP doesn't work with audio -


I am trying to stream webman video and audio as a webman on the ffmpeg command line tool via UDP . (Ffmpeg is created correctly and contains all the libraries)

The stream has been started with:

  ffmpeg -f dshow -i video = "Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 ": Audio =" Microphone (USB Audogerate) "-Webm udp: // localhost: 11100  

And I try to playback the file on the same computer: / P>

  ffplay udp: // localhost: 11100  

Streaming video and audio is not working. I get the following error message in FFplay:

  udp: // localhost: 11100: End of file 0KB vq = 0kb square = 0bf = 0/0 nan: 0.000 fd = 0 aq = 0kb vq = 0kb sq = 0b f = 0/0  

If I just stream the video

  ffmpeg -f dshow -i video = " Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 "-f webm udp: // localhost: 11100  

I get a video with FFplay.

What do I have to do to get the audio stream / right?

I'm trying with a command line to reproduce a way in using a libav in a C project like this if it is of interest ...

< / Div>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -