Unable to connect Cassandra Test Cluster -


I created 1 node on Cassandra cluster (Datastex Enterprise) Ubuntu, for which I am able to connect via cqlsh , But when I try to connect via OpsCenter or VS2012 C # driver, I get the error "Unable to connect to the cluster" or "All host has tried to query", no me have tried this Can help with error?

Edit:

I have installed Datastex Enterprise according to the instructions given on "datastax.com/documentation/datastax_enterprise/4.0/ ... and the cluster name Exclude all the keys with your default value in the yaml file: Join this message to run I Cqlsh:

  Connect to fptestcluster at the local host: 9160. [Cqlsh 4.1.1 | Cassandra 2.0 .6.28 | CQL spec 3.1.1 | Reflect Protocol 19.39.0]  

But as the original question remains I am not able to connect with OpsCenter and C # drivers.

It was found exactly, I want to change the f "listen_address" and "rpc_address" to the machine's IP rather than localhost and then it works, thanks for everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -